SSL DD660 In-Dash Double-Din 6.2-inch Touchscreen DVD/CD/USB/SD/MP4/MP3 Player Receiver with Remote07/11/2015 prerawat Comments Closed
1) 6.2 WIDESCREEN TOUCHSCREEN DIGITAL TFT MONITOR 2) Switchable US & Europe Tuner Frequencies – If you happen to take the DD660 outside of the US, you are able to pick up European frequencies so that you can enjoy your music abroad as well. 3) AUX (Auxiliary) In – This little input in the front of the DD660 that says AUX is an interface that allows the input of audio signals for MP3 players, headphones and portable music players. It is for AUDIO ONLY and not video. 4) RDS Tuner – “RDS” stands for “Radio Data System” and it allows FM broadcasters to send far more than just an analog audio signal out over the air waves. Using a 57 kHz “subcarrier,” stations can transmit digital RDS data for reception by RDS-equipped FM tuners. Depending on what the broadcaster transmits and what your tuner can pick up, you can receive information such as the name of the artist/song, name of the station, genre, traffic information and more. 5) Output Power: 80 Watts x 4 Channels – The DD660 offers 4 channels that can be used to hook up 4 speakers. Typically though, it is a much better practice to have an amplifier running your system. 6) AM/FM Receiver 7) Remote Control
1) DVD?R/RW Video 2) CD?RW Audio & Video 3) MP3 / WMA
INPUTS & OUTPUTS
1) Front, Rear and Subwoofer pre-amp Outputs 2) Video Output
Compatible With Audio Output of iPod / iPhone, Smartphones and MP3 Players
A great feature that comes in really handy is that little hole in the front of your unit that says AUX. What this means is that if you can connect a device that has an Auxiliary output, such as your iPhone/iPod, smartphone and MP3 players straight into the Auxiliary input of your head unit. So basically a cable that has (2) 3.5mm audio (male) plugs. IMPORTANT: Please beware that this feature is not the same as the Full iPod Control. This feature will only allow you to control your music by clicking on the designated buttons via the face or front side of your unit.
Steering Wheel Interface
You can be even safer now with the interface capability that allows you to connect the existing steering wheel controls that you already have straight to the DD660 in a wide variety of vehicles to almost any brand of aftermarket stereos. You will be able to control the volume, change channels, answer calls and more.
The DD660 offers both front as well as rear USB ports
- Playback: DVD?R/RW video, CD?R/RW audio & video, MP3 / WMA
- Compatible with audio output of iPod/iPhone, Smartphones and most MP3 players
- Steering wheel control interface
You find product like this picture ?
Yes we have a guide for buy this product follow me now.
We call this product
SSL DD660 In-Dash Double-Din 6.2-inch Touchscreen DVD/CD/USB/SD/MP4/MP3 Player Receiver with Remote
Yes this name is good for it. And do you want to buy this product on Online Store?.
We recommend for you buy in the amazon.com because this is good and secure online store. You can be assured that you will receive
the exact item. You can check prices and promotions by clicking on the button below.