Planet Audio PI9756 In-Dash Video with Monitors07/11/2015 prerawat Comments Closed
- Switchable US & Europe Tuner Frequencies: If you happen to take the PI9756 outside of the US, you are able to pick up European frequencies so that you can enjoy your music abroad as well.
- RDS Tuner: “RDS” stands for “Radio Data System” and it allows FM broadcasters to send far more than just an analog audio signal out over the air waves. Using a 57 kHz “subcarrier,” stations can transmit digital RDS data for reception by RDS-equipped FM tuners. Depending on what the broadcaster transmits and what your tuner can pick up, you can receive information such as the name of the artist/song, name of the station, genre, traffic information and more.
- Front AUX (Auxiliary) In: This little input in the front of the PI9756 that says AUX is an interface that allows the input of audio signals for MP3 players, headphones and portable music players. It is for audio only and not video.
- Output Power of 85 Watts x 4 Channels: The PI9756 offers 4 channels that can be used to hook up 4 speakers. Typically though, it is a much better practice to have an amplifier running your system.
- DVD?R/RW Video
- CD?RW Audio & Video
- MP3 / WMA
Inputs & Outputs
- Front, Rear and Subwoofer Outputs
- Video Output
- Rear Camera Input
- Audio/Video Input
Full iPod / iPhone Control
With this first cool feature you are able to play your music through your iPod/iPhone just like you always would via a 30 Pin Dock connector cable that connects to the back of the PI9756 and is in the form of a USB port. If your Boss Audio receiver has a USB port in the front, like most do, you will not have Full iPod/iPhone control. This will only work if you insert a USB memory stick only – basically the same function as an SD memory card port.
The face plate detaches and you can carry it with you for safety and security.
Compatible With Audio Output of iPod / iPhone, Smartphones and MP3 Players
You can connect a device that has an Auxiliary output, such as your iPhone/iPod, smartphone, or MP3 player straight into the Auxiliary input of your head unit. So basically a cable that has (2) 3.5mm audio (male) plugs. This feature is not the same as Full iPod Control. This feature will only allow you to control your music by clicking on the designated buttons via the face or front side of your unit.
The PI9756 offers both front and rear USB ports.
Steering Wheel Interface
You can be even safer now with the interface capability that allows you to connect the existing steering wheel controls that you already have straight to the PI9756 in a wide variety of vehicles to almost any brand of aftermarket stereos. You will be able to control the volume, change channels, answer calls and more.
SD Memory Card Port
After the face plate is removed, you are able to insert an SD memory card with all of your favorite audio and video entertainment needs in it.
- Vertical angle adjustment
- Subwoofer preamp output
- Front panel USB input
- SD memory card port
- Rear view camera input
You find product like this picture ?
Yes we have a guide for buy this product follow me now.
We call this product
Planet Audio PI9756 In-Dash Video with Monitors
Yes this name is good for it. And do you want to buy this product on Online Store?.
We recommend for you buy in the amazon.com because this is good and secure online store. You can be assured that you will receive
the exact item. You can check prices and promotions by clicking on the button below.