HELIO HID H11 6K HID Headlight Kit High Intensity Discharge for Cars, Lights, Bulbs, and Lamps Kit07/21/2017 prerawat Comments Closed
Helios HID Conversion/Factory Kit and Accessories HID lights have a glass chamber of gas, replacing the filament of traditional halogen bulbs. The gas is ignited by a 23,000v charge and stays illuminated by a constant 12v source provided by a ballast which is connected directly to your battery. Remarkably, HID lights are able to provide greater light output with much less power consumption. Studies show that a 35w HID lamp produces 3 times as much light than a 55w halogen bulb. Also, a halogen bulb uses a continuous power draw of 10-15 amps, while the HID system uses 20 amps for ignition, but then drops to a mere 3 amps during operation (i.e. up to 80% less power during use!). In addition, the HID headlamp provides longer service life. With no filament to vibrate and fatigue, under normal conditions HID bulbs last roughly 10 times longer than halogen bulbs. What is HID Color Temperature? Color temperature is a characteristic of light that is sometimes mistaken as brightness, when it is more closely related to “cool” and “warm” tones of light. Color temperature is a measure in Degrees Kelvin of the hue of a light source, in this case the HID bulb. (The term color temperature actually refers to the color associated with the amount of heat needed to produce that color from an ideal black body.) It is hard to describe HID colors accurately since many variables such as voltage, type of ballast and the environment can affect color output. Also, color perception is subjective. That said, here is a rough guide to Color Temperatures for HID bulbs: 3000K = Yellow 4300K = Bright white yellow tinge 5000K = Pure white 6000K = Bright white (some detect slight blue) 8000K = White with blue tinge 10000K = Light blue 12000K = Blue 15000K = Darker Blue (may appear violet) 20000K = Blue indigo 30000K = Indigo
- Easy and Simple installation. Usually takes less than 20 minutes! “Plug-and-Play” in most vehicles with clear, easy-to-follow instructions included. Some vehicles may need professional installation.
- Upgrade your oem stock halogen or LED low beam, high beam, fog light, interior lights and all off road driving lamps. Our HID headlight conversion kit and replacement bulbs are available in cool colors from 5,000K to 12,000K. Available in most sizes.
- Confirm your bulb size at Osram Sylvania or Phillips websites or with the seller of your aftermarket projector headlight housing assemblies.
- NOTE: Included in this purchase is a pair of HID H11 6K complete kit, ballast, mounting brackets,and bulbs with cables
- Warning: We stock multiple styles of this product in stock. Some shipments may be the exact style portrayed in the picture and sometimes it may be slightly different. However, the functionality will be the exact same.
You find product like this picture ? Yes we have a guide for buy this product follow me now.
We call this product
HELIO HID H11 6K HID Headlight Kit High Intensity Discharge for Cars, Lights, Bulbs, and Lamps Kit
Yes this name is good for it. And do you want to buy this product on Online Store?. We recommend for you buy in the amazon.com because this is good and secure online store. You can be assured that you will receive the exact item. You can check prices and promotions by clicking on the button below.